STARTING POINT FOR WALKS AND HIKES Around THE REGION
Hotel Rila is located at the foot of Rila Mountain, in the town center of Dupnitsa. The location offers guests the opportunity to visit some of the most popular natural and spiritual landmarks in Bulgaria:
- Rila Monastery,
- Resilovski and Ruenski Monastery,
- The great rock phenomenon named Stobski Pyramids
- The Seven Rila Lakes
- Skakavishki waterfall
- Musala peak (2925m)
- The resort Panichishte
- Sapareva Banq town build over the remains of an ancient Thracian village
- Eneolithic settlement Slatino
- and many other locations...
Interesting locations in Dupnica are the town history museum, the arts gallery, the clock tower built in 1782, the churches “St. Nicola”, “St. Konstantin and St. Elena”, “St Mary”, as well as one of the most modern parks in Bulgaria: “Park Rila”, opened in 2010.
We would organise upon request:
- A walk/hike with a guide to the Seven Rila Lakes
- A half/full day trip to the Rila monastery
- Rafting on the river Struma
- Picnic in the exceptionally beautiful park in Dupnitsa
- Information about the area and shopping.